Current Goals for the Law of One website
- Add more translations to the database.
- Review and tweak categorization of questions and answers.
- Add notes to questions and answers as appropriate.
- Complete relistening project. Still to do: integrate the changes to sessions 14–17, and 50–57 found by a volunteer’s re-re-relistening.
- Add light and dark themes.
- Begin adding Czech, Polish, and Swedish versions to the site.
- Add The Ra Contact version to the site.
- Improve and expand the glossary.
- Make original audio snippets of each question/answer available for all sessions.
- Add HTML version of the introduction to Book I to this site. (Converted to HTML by Josh H. Thanks, Josh!)
- Finalize the lightly edited version by editing the relistened version of Don’s questions in sessions 1–106 with changes uncovered by the relistening project.
- Improve usability on mobile devices.
- Update edited version of Ra’s answers with changes uncovered by the relistening project.
- Update relistened version with changes to sessions 1–30 found by our second volunteer. (Thank you!)
- Update relistened version with changes to sessions 31–106 found by our first volunteer. (Thank you!)
- Categorize the newly discovered questions and answers from the relistening project.
- Create relistened, lightly edited, and original versions of each question and answer.
- Integrate Book V material by listening to audio of the sessions to determine where in each session the material belonged.
- Add and categorize the Book V material.
Copyright ©2003–2023 Tobey Wheelock
Questions? Comments? Email me: tw at law of one dot info.